4. College of Chapters participants endure a cold rain to photograph the Rock that sits in front of the Headquarters Shrine.
5. Visitors photograph a clay rendering of the badge on display in the Headquarters’ foyer, Smith Hall.
7. Staff member Bill Morosco talks Sigma Nu history with collegians gathered around a scale model of VMI in the Headquarters museum.
10. Staff member Drew Logsdon gives a tour of the Founders’ Room, which includes the encyclopedia set Founder Hopkins used as a VMI cadet.
11. A topographic map in the Hall of Fame gives Headquarters visitors a spatial view of Sigma Nu’s wide geographic reach across the U.S. and Canada.
12. Visitors explore the Hall of Fame in the South Wing of the Headquarters Shrine. The lectern in the foreground contains a photo and bio for every Hall of Fame inductee.
13. A College of Chapters participant browses titles by Sigma Nu authors in the Richard Fletcher Honor Memorial Library.
15. Busloads of Sigma Nus unload at VMI just a few hundred feet from the Legion of Honor’s founding site.
17. The pilgrimage will be Instagrammed.
19. 2012 Man of the Year Wells Ellenberg returns to deliver the evening keynote address.
20. In the final chapter session, Commanders finalize their goals for the year based on the vision they developed during College of Chapters.
Photos by David Hungate/Dominion Images.